Sector Alpha Feed The Beast

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Chakyl

Jul 29, 2019
IP: sasha.sector-alpha.net:6669
Steam Group:
What is Sector Alpha?
Sector Alpha is a small gaming community that hosts servers like Minecraft, Counter Strike Source, and Team Fortress 2.
Rules:
1. No hacking or exploits/dupes of any kind. (Ban)
2. No Griefing of any kind. (Infraction)
3. Admins are players too! (Put that in your whitelist application)
4. Be a good, mature member.
5. Respect people's space.
6. No racism or sexism of any kind (Ban)
7. No PvP, unless both parties agree to it. (Infraction)
8. You must register on our forums within a week of being white listed.
9. Three infractions = Ban
Administration Team
Head Admin:
chakyl1127
Sector Alpha Chairman:
Bloodlust80
Moderators:
hartlepool53*
CitizensUnited
*Also known as fishinbarrel
Banned Items:
Nuke
World Anchor
Descriptive book (Ask an admin if you would like a new dimension.)
GregTech expensive recipes disabled for Quarry, Macerator, Solar, watermill, Windmill blocks. (Copy of our config, so your NEI is correct:http://pastebin.com/UjW8NUEV - Config last updated: 14th November.)
Whitelist application:
(Register on our forums to be whitelisted automatically.
In Game Name:
Sector Alpha username: (Leave blank if you are not a member)
Why should you be whitelisted?
Will you register on our forums within a week of being white listed? Y/N
fishinbarrel will be handling whitelist applications.

Basonxd

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: RacoonCitizen
Sector Alpha username: Basonxd
Why should you be whitelisted?
Because i really enjoy playing minecraft with others and share ideas with new friends. I like the majority of the mods in FTB but there're some that i need to learn and it would be nice and fun to learn them with others in a server. I like to make new friends and give ideas for buildings.
Will you register on our forums within a week of being white listed?
Im register lol :)

fishinbarrel

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, it seems you've misunderstood the question. The forum in question is the Sector Alpha forum (sector-alpha.net). Before you are white listed please tell us you understand which forums we are asking you to register to.
My bad seems you have registered. You're now white listed have fun and apologies!

LazySmurf

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: wolfe02
Sector Alpha username: wolfe02
Why should you be whitelisted? love to help other poeple when need and like to build
Will you register on our forums within a week of being white listed? I'm am

fishinbarrel

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: wolfe02
Sector Alpha username: wolfe02
Why should you be whitelisted? love to help other poeple when need and like to build
Will you register on our forums within a week of being white listed? I'm am

You are now white listed, enjoy the server!

Shredus

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: VertexIon
Sector Alpha username: Shredus
Why should you be whitelisted? Just looking for some SMP FTB fun ;)
Will you register on our forums within a week of being white listed? Shredus is the name ;)
(P.S - I'm going on a vacation from Dec 7 - Dec 23 so if you have a 'inactivity removal policy' can i be excused from it within that time frame? Thanks!)

fishinbarrel

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: VertexIon
Sector Alpha username: Shredus
Why should you be whitelisted? Just looking for some SMP FTB fun ;)
Will you register on our forums within a week of being white listed? Shredus is the name ;)
(P.S - I'm going on a vacation from Dec 7 - Dec 23 so if you have a 'inactivity removal policy' can i be excused from it within that time frame? Thanks!)
You are now white listed, I don't think we have an inactivity policy I may be wrong though. I'll find out from Chakyl and inform you, if we do I'm sure the notice will excuse you from being removed from the white list. Enjoy the server!

I seem to be having problems with logging in at the moment. I'll get you white listed ASAP.

Shredus

Jul 29, 2019
You are now white listed, I don't think we have an inactivity policy I may be wrong though. I'll find out from Chakyl and inform you, if we do I'm sure the notice will excuse you from being removed from the white list. Enjoy the server!

I seem to be having problems with logging in at the moment. I'll get you white listed ASAP.

No problem! I'll check back tomorrow in the morning

Kiloth

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: kiloth44
Sector Alpha username: (Leave blank if you are not a member) kiloth44
Why should you be whitelisted? i want to find a good survival server that doesn't have a lot of jerks online. i think this one has potental because there is a forum and it is a really nice post with good rules. admins are players too!
Will you register on our forums within a week of being white listed? Y/N: i already have before posting this application :)

Chakyl

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: kiloth44
Sector Alpha username: (Leave blank if you are not a member) kiloth44
Why should you be whitelisted? i want to find a good survival server that doesn't have a lot of jerks online. i think this one has potental because there is a forum and it is a really nice post with good rules. admins are players too!
Will you register on our forums within a week of being white listed? Y/N: i already have before posting this application :)
Added!

Chakyl

Jul 29, 2019
It seems I have forgotten the "admins are players too!" requirement on the application. From this point on, it will be required, everyone who is already whitelisted will stay that way.