Search for likes I gave out

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilConDoin

Jul 29, 2019
Is it somehow possible to search for posts, for which I clicked on the "Like" button? I've found only the option for likes I received.
If this is not in currently: would it be possible to implement this?

MilConDoin

Jul 29, 2019
Correct. I liked a post with researched fuelunits per resource, which was a little bit different than the list on the railcraft wiki. Since the keywords I searched with were in an image (found out later), I couldn't find the post via the search function. I had to go back through a bunch of pages of posts, judging by the title of the thread, if it could perhaps contain the post I wanted.
Luckily I found it on page 4 in the first sub-forum I searched. It could have been worse.

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
For now I set watch on topics with posts that are useful, but I'd love it if I didn't have to do that to keep track of useful resources.
Yes, I can watch but not notify, but that's hardly a solution.

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
You could just bookmark the page in IE/Firefox/Chrome/etc and put them into a folder.

I have an FTB folder with about 40odd links. You can rename them as well which is useful for remembering why you bookmarked it etc.

MilConDoin

Jul 29, 2019
Bookmarks are a workaround. I just feels kinda wrong, that between this massive amount of optinons, no option for searching your given likes is implemented.

(off topic: The missing option for 12/24h switching seems odd, too. (Or I'm just blind.))

Status
Not open for further replies.