Screen stretches past toolbar

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
S

SnowWolf263

Title Screen stretches past toolbar

Launcher Type FTB Launcher

Modpack FTB Retro ssp

Modpack version 3

Have you modified the pack? Yes

Link to log file unsure which log to post

Details of the issue When I launch the pack, the resolution stretches past the toolbar on the bottom of the screen. I have tried to change the resolution but it doesn't seem to help. I have added optifine. not sure what to do. Can't find a post with this problem. It only seems to be this modpack.

S

SnowWolf263

I have removed optifine and it still stretches I will add a photo so you can see what it does. It is the height of the screen when pulling it up.
Minecraft Screen Capture.jpg
I can still resize the screen after it is up, it is just annoying.

S

SnowWolf263

It maximized fine. but when i pressed the button to unmaximize it. The screen reverted to my previous screen shot. Right now I can't play maximized because My framerate isn't that great as it is.

S

SnowWolf263

I have been messing around with the resolution settings and have found out that only the first number affects the size of the screen. the second number does nothing. I've checked other modpacks I have installed and it is only FTBRetroSSP.

Last edited:

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
I have been messing around with the resolution settings and have found out that only the first number affects the size of the screen. the second number does nothing. I've checked other modpacks I have installed and it is only FTBRetroSSP.

It is an old mc version so there maybe issues. You may just have to live with it unfortunately.

S

SnowWolf263

Ah well, not the end of the world. Just needs a quick resize. Only a mild inconvenience. Thanks anyways