Save File Transfer Issue

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

mine_guy613

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Save Save Folder/File Transfer Issue
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
FTB Infinity
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
I transferred a world to my friends computer. When we logged on, we both had my inventory + hats. The game seems to be overwriting my friend's playerdata dat file with my dat file. This could be because it still thinks that I am the owner of it (I made the world and hosted in on Lan over hamachi). Any fixes/solutions would be appreciated.

Update: the level.dat>Data>Player contains all my player data (inventory etc.). I wouldn't be surprised if that is the problem.

Last edited:

mine_guy613

Jul 29, 2019
Solution: Overwriting the player section of the level.dat with the other players (my friend's) dat with NBTExplorer worked, as tedious as it was. (although I wish there was a quicker way)