Open Server Sanctuary's Cove FTB Lite Server:

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

camron221

Jul 29, 2019
Server IP: lite.sanctuaryscove.net:25566

No Grief (Core Protect and Grief Prevention)
No PVP (PVE)
Essentials
No Whitelist

Come Visit Our Website At sanctuaryscove.net.
Please if You are Applying for Staff Post the Server In which You are Talking about. (ex. FTB Lite)

Our Server: Intel i5 (4 core/4 Thread), 3.1 GHz (3.8Ghz Turbo Boost), Ram: 16 GB DDR3, 2 x 1TB SATA2
Our Teamspeak: ts.sanctuaryscove.net
Other Servers: Direwolf20 - dw.sanctuaryscove.net and HUNGER GAMES SERVER COMING SOON!!!

- Sanctuary's Cove

ADD mods :industrialcraft-2_2.0.316-experimental :buildcraft-A-1.6.2-4.1.2 : :Forestry-A-2.3.1.0

no banned items exposition of tnt

Last edited:

DeadPillz

Jul 29, 2019
Could you post those extra mod downloads? I've looked all over for em and simply can't find them on the main posts of the mods or anything, thanks.​

Le_Joueur

Jul 29, 2019
Here's what I found that works:
  1. Open FtB Launcher
  2. Under the Modpacks Tab Select: FTBLite2
  3. (Providing you've already loaded it) Select: Edit Mod Pack
  4. On the right bottom, Select: Add Mod
  5. In the Look In drop down (at the top of the new window), navigate to your FtB folder (where you run the FtB Launcher from)
    1. Select one of the OTHER modpacks you have already downloaded
    2. Select the minecraft folder within that
    3. Select the Mods folder within that
    4. Select the mod you wish to load into the pack you are preparing.
  6. Click the Open button
  7. The mod is now loaded into your current pack (even when you come back later).
For example, I found the industrialcraft-2_2.0.316-experimental.jar Mod in the Techworld2 Modpack.

p.s. So far I have not found
buildcraft-A-1.6.2-4.1.2, I'm trying to use buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.1.2 but the server isn't available at the time of this writing.

Last edited: