Rotarycraft Extractor Doesn't Work Properly

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

pauldemonkey

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Rotarycraft Extractor Doesn't Work Properly
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Infinity - Edited
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
I added Rotarycraft (V6F) to my ftb infinity, and I cannot get modded ores to process in the extractor. They work fine through the regular grinder, just not the extractor. The extractor recipes show it can be done and vanilla ores work fine. Has anyone experienced a similar issue?

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
AOBD issue with RotaryCraft. Disable the RotaryCraft compatibility option in the AOBD config.

Reactions: pauldemonkey

pauldemonkey

Jul 29, 2019
7F is broken for us, the game won't even load for the server or any of the clients because of some grinder class error. That's why we are still on 6F. The AOBD setting fixed the issues though!

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
It may be worth your while to post your error with v7F on Reika's minecraft page or github. Any time @Reika completes a major release change (6 to 7 in this case) the changes will be extensive, and will typically include a large variety of bug fixes, performance enhancements and content additions.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...ikas-mods-tech-worldgen-civilization-and-more

I recommend reading the first post of that thread before making your inquiry.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
One would think tge author of AOBD wouldn't bother with RoC integration seeing though RoC already tries to add other ores.
Or is this a case of a coincidentall mismatch?
Which would be odd as I thought items where registered as modname.itemname.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
One would think tge author of AOBD wouldn't bother with RoC integration seeing though RoC already tries to add other ores.
Or is this a case of a coincidentall mismatch?
Which would be odd as I thought items where registered as modname.itemname.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
He tried to add other ores, and apparently it broke everything.

aTeLe

Jul 29, 2019
at least its possible to disable. I find it a bit funny that a combination of two mods that try to be very compatible with everything destroy it completely with one machine.