RFTools Dimension and Funky Locomotion Quarry Causing Crash

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Anil235

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
RFTools Dimension and Funky Locomotion Quarry Causing Crash
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
FTB Infinity Evolved (On Expert Mode)
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Using RFTools, I created a full Charged Certus Quartz dimension in which I then proceeded to set up a mining well frame quarry using Buildcraft, TE, Funky Locomotion, ProjectRed, and EnderStorage. I set a warp there with Draconic Evolution's Enhanced Charm of Dislocation. I have the mining well outputs going into an Ender Chest channel that I then import into my ME system at base. However, I will somehow crash every time I go to my quarry dimension and back to the Overworld. I have the entire thing chunkloaded with Railcraft's World Anchor, however I have to first enter the dimension upon logging into the world in order for it to start mining.

The crash upon arrival once more in the Overworld is not instantaneous; it takes around a minute before Minecraft will crash. I could be doing anything in the Overworld during that time; it doesn't crash immediately upon leaving the Quarry Dimension. I don't understand why this is problematic as the frame quarry I built is virtually a replica of one many others have built and used; it is based on Direwolf20's frame quarry.

Any help is grandly appreciated.

D

DNA3e8

I crashed as soon as I placed my Quarry.

Last night I placed a quarry in mining world- when I came back my client crashed. The server admin reset the world (lost magma engines quarry etc)

I built another quarry went to mine worlfd. place 4 markers. Placed quarry and crash.

FTB launcher crash log:
http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/980e6b58