RF / MJ / EU All in one please

Nashannata

Feb 10, 2015
Hi Guys. I got 2 questions. I Play the Stoneblock modpack.
I look for a way to see the actual Power rate in RF. I'm using Universal Cable and Powercells, for genereation i use Mekanism Windmills (A Lot of them). But i need to know how much Input / Output they do in RF. Is there any Device for it?
Other Question:
Is it Possible, with like "no know how", to Change all shown powers in game into 1 Same like RF / MJ / EU etc?

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Generally speaking, if the configs aren't already set to allow changing between power types, no. In the past, the cables from certain mods like Mekanism have allowed you to change from one to the other, but I don't know whether that is possible now.

Nashannata

Feb 10, 2015
Atm i use The Induction Cells to save my Power. Now i know the max input and the possible outputs. But i'd like to have a device that permanebt show input and output in rf.

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
EnderIO's storage blocks show input and output rates, but given that there are now a million different flavours of RF and other energy types, I don't know if it'll work in current MC.

But Mekanism still works across different power types, and it's config file can adjust what it works to by default (so I always switch it over to RF)

Nashannata

Feb 10, 2015
ATM i try to Input everything i got into an Induction Matrix. From there i have a quite good overview of in and Output rate in MJ / RF / EU. Hoped there is a easier way. Next step will a Draconic Core. It just shows RF as far as i know. So i give it ALL Energy i produce and we'll see :/