[Resolved]Daybreaker: Clockwork Phase Not Working

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

ScrufffyJoe

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Daybreaker: Clockwork Phase Not Working
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Horizons: Daybreaker
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
I started an FTB Horizons: Daybreaker world yesterday with my friend, and cannot seem to get Clockwork Phase to work properly. It is enabled within the pack, but when trying to craft certain items from the mod they do not seem to exist.

For example, I can craft a mainspring (which has a tension of 0/0, not 0/2000 as it should), but not add any materials to it to increase the tension (rendering it useless). I also can craft the gears in the pack, but cannot turn them into clockworks. Am I doing something wrong or is there an issue here?

I have opened a single player world and tried to create these items in creative, but with no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.