Regrowth Server Help

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

WillBoy20101

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Regrowth Server Help
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Regrowth
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
I have searched everywhere on here and on the internet but I can't seem to create a server on the modpack Regrowth can someone please help me or send me a link on a zip file with all the necessary things I need to make this server.

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
I took a look around. it doesn't seem like the server software is provided on curse as far as I can tell. You might try going to the main FTB site. Download their launcher. Go to the 3rd party tab. Find regrowth. Change the drop down list that might say "recommended" to the version number you want to play on. Then click on the button to the left of it. Download server. That should open a browser and download the server archive from creeperhost.

Then just extract it and set it up.