Refined storage no damage or Nbt sensitive button

PixelsDE

Jun 23, 2021
Hi, im using the FTB endevour modpack for 1.16.5 on a server and on singleplayer and Ive got a refined storage system with 4mio items already from 3 or 4 item farms and mob farms.
since 2 days I cant access my inventory because the game kicks me with payload maximum size ... etc. so ive heared that my 20k armor items with different enchantments and durabilities are causing the problem. therefor I wanted to export and delete them but how can I export damaged (enchanted) items to void.
cause the exporter from refined storage doesnt have the nbt or damage tag button
regards for the help
Carina

• Sad
Reactions: Xelius

Xelius

Nov 4, 2021
Hi, im using the FTB endevour modpack for 1.16.5 on a server and on singleplayer and Ive got a refined storage system with 4mio items already from 3 or 4 item farms and mob farms.
since 2 days I cant access my inventory because the game kicks me with payload maximum size ... etc. so ive heared that my 20k armor items with different enchantments and durabilities are causing the problem. therefor I wanted to export and delete them but how can I export damaged (enchanted) items to void.
cause the exporter from refined storage doesnt have the nbt or damage tag button
regards for the help
Carina
Hello ! Just got the same problem as you got, have you found any solution?