Problem Ram Allocation Problem

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

realdody12

Jun 19, 2020
So I'm fairly new to the current FTB Launcher, and I already have problem. When I allocate any amount of ram to any modpack it always shows it only has 910mb of allocated ram.
Because of that I cant play any modpack on the FTB Launcher. TIA for any advice/tips.
1592553729766.png

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Make sure to set the ram on the FTB app, not on the vanilla launcher that comes up after you start the pack.

If that's what you're doing and you still get capped at 910mb, check your system variables - might be some software that put a limit system wide. Razer controll software for their keyboards and other devices are known to put that in.

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Press the 3 dots on the pack you want to play and check settings tab - there should be a slider that you can drag.