Open Railcraft workshop chest generates but items aren't generated inside it.

BrickVoid

Dec 2, 2012
Summary of the problem Railcraft workshop chest generates but items aren't generated inside it.

Pack Version 1.0.1

What is the bug? I have come across several of these Railcraft workshop huts and all of them have an empty chest generated inside of them.

I checked the config and the worldgen is there, but unless this was intentionally turned off for some reason, Railcraft loot should be spawning in Railcraft workshops but currently isn't.

Mod & Version Railcraft 10.0.0

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? All of the Railcraft chests I've come across so far are empty.

Known Fix

Cheers ...

BrickVoid

SarcAndMiscGamer

Jul 29, 2019
For the FTB team: on a 1.10 pack I made myself including railcraft, I noticed the same. I believe this is an issue with railcraft, that has not been fixed yet. May be worth contacting the railcraft author?

BrickVoid

Dec 2, 2012
For the FTB team: on a 1.10 pack I made myself including railcraft, I noticed the same. I believe this is an issue with railcraft, that has not been fixed yet. May be worth contacting the railcraft author?

How do I do that? I can only seem to find the mod download page which doesn't happen to include a link to where I can contact the mod developer or report or search on a bug or issue.

Cheers ...

BrickVoid

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
Being as this is the first 1.10.2 update for railcraft... it is possible that loot table may be empty right now. Just a noob-ish guess