Private Pack raevsdomain.net|ftb unleashed + GT + a few more | Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Raev82

Jul 29, 2019
Open invite for a whitelisted private minecraft server based loosely around the unleashed mudpack. I have added Gregtech, Chisel, and a few others to the pack to add some fun.

Place app here. Need the following

IGN:
What your looking for in a server:

Reguard,

Raev82

jymi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN jymiz454
What are you looking for in a server? Lag free, mature environment, tight nit community, but not huge. I like small communities, but obviously epic builds. Definateley want to get into some bigtime automation and logistics. Been playing modded minecraft for a while now, and just want to find a server that i can hopefully be apart of for a long time. Don't really like bouncing from server to server trying to avoid griefers and annoying 12 year olds. Also really been missing gregtech and i LOVE Chisel mod soooo much for awesome decorative blocks.

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
Add me on skype please, so we can talk- I've seen many servers rise then fall and have opened myself to help new servers create a working and balanced playstyle.

Wisdoms~

MaDWills

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Madwills
Looking for a server with a mature group of people to have fun, build projects and adventure together. love the extra challenge of gregtech been having a hard time finding a unleashed server with it added in. also have a close RL friend that would like to join as well.

Jamal-S

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ChittyBangOut

What your looking for in a server: I'm simply looking for a ftb server with a real community feel. I like helping others and i think it makes the game more rewarding and fun when everyone interacts with each other. I just want a server that I can be creative and help others learn while I'm learning. I hope u give me seroous consideration. God bless.