Question

Miralindo

Jul 29, 2019
Couldn't find any other category to throw this into

I've noticed a few people have managed to get banners and stuff in their signature, How do you do this, I've checked my profile multiple times and can not figure it out for the life of me.

Lann

Jul 29, 2019
I suppose you just have to put the image url into [*img] [*/img] tags, no?

veUhU.png

Miralindo

Jul 29, 2019
yes, I know that much, but how do you do it as a signature, I don't see a option for that anywhere, kinda like how people have creative words that always happens or perment banners where they don't have to keep adding the img tag, on most websites its under your profile under a "Signature section"

Lann

Jul 29, 2019
Huuuuh, I don't think I get your question, then? You're asking where the signature editing option is?
If that's the case, just go up there on the forum banner, and on your nickname beside your inbox there's a dropdown menu and a 'Signature' link that takes you to editing mode.
Is that it?

I'm sorry if I'm not following, I might still be kinda sleepy.

Gewitters

Jul 29, 2019
If you click on your username on the top right of the screen, you can find the signature section of the "Your Account" section just under "Personal Details". A edit box will show to the right of it. Then use the img tag like Lann mentioned.
vc8bb.png

Reactions: Miralindo

Miralindo

Jul 29, 2019
*Face palms* I didn't even see the Arrow pointing down, Wow, the color on that just doesn't pop out at you, its like it wants to be hidden, Thanks so much!