Question about multiple parties in Agrarian Skies

Infallible83

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all,

Is it possible to either:
  • be part of two parties?
  • or continuously switch between two parties?
I am playing with my brother, he is only on every 3rd or 4th day... this is not often enough for me and I want to play without him missing out on all the quests. If neither of the top two questions are possible, can anyone suggest another option?

N.B. The game is on a server with other friends and therefore don't want to start a new map.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Gavin

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
You can't be a part of two parties. When someone joins a party, the quest progress is synced. If your brother has no quests completed but you have all of the first line quests done and you join into a party with him, then he will have all the first line of quests completed as well. If he leaves, he will still have those completed. One possible alternative is, if you're an OP, you can do /hqm edit <brother's name>. This will get a quest book that you can use as if you were your brother. Pretty much the same as being in a party with him, but you only get one set of rewards and you don't share lives. Your quest lines are separate, but you can still help him with quests. Oh, and your brother still has to craft the stuff for crafting quests, but you should be able to submit items to consume quests.