Project Ozone 3 Server Infinite Loop

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

doxiMAN_MAN

Jul 4, 2016
I'm playing the latest version of Project Ozone 3 with some friends, and sometimes it randomly disconnects them with the error: "An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host." I'm not really sure why so here is the log: https://pastebin.com/ETSWbtdR
things to mention:
1. I get this
Code:
[17:25:03] [Server thread/WARN] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 3570ms behind, skipping 71 tick(s)
every couple of minutes and I don't really feel it affects anything but I'm guessing it's not supposed to be this way. Would be nice if this can be fixed (but probably not as major as (2)).
2. I only included the important part of the log, as the server runs perfectly until (2) happens, which then I get discord messages telling me the server is laggy and that they're getting kicked.
3. This:
Code:
[17:29:28] [Netty Server IO #55/ERROR] [FML]: NetworkDispatcher exception
java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
    at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.writev0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_251]
    at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.writev(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_251]
    at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.write(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_251]
    at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.write(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_251]
    at io.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioSocketChannel.doWrite(NioSocketChannel.java:432) ~[minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar:?]
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AbstractUnsafe.flush0(AbstractChannel.java:856) [minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar:?]
    at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioChannel$AbstractNioUnsafe.forceFlush(AbstractNioChannel.java:368) [minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar:?]
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:618) [minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar:?]
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:559) [minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar:?]
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:476) [minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar:?]
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:438) [minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar:?]
    at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:858) [minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar:?]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_251]
I have marked in brackets in the log {} as this repeats itself for 5 MINUTES EVERY SINGLE TICK (no joke, the last loop I see is at [17:35:36] (and it's completely identical to this once, so the reason isn't apparent as to why it would stop) and the full log is about 200 mbs)

I have tried looking this error up and I found nothing helpful, I've tried making sure my port is forwarded correctly, which it is, and I've restarted multiple times and even tried different cmd commands to reset network cache but it didn't change anything.

thanks! doxi