Whitelist Server ProcrastinationCraft Ftb Unleashed v1.1.3 White List w/hats and Gregtech Hardmode!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Aedomin

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, my friend and I just set up a server on creeper host and are looking for new players for it. Looking for people 17 (preferably) and are respectful.

Pm me with the following questions: ( Just to get to know you better before we add you)

1. How old are you? (We are 17/18 accordingly)

2. How much experience do you have with feed the beast?

3. Do you like interacting with a community?

4. How often do you plan on playing and at what times?

5. Who is indisputably the most important person in Vault 101: He who shelters us from the harshness of the atomic wasteland, and to whom we owe everything we have, including our lives?

6. Freestyle (Anything you want to put here)
Just some generic rules, no griefing,stealing, or being a general douche.

Respect other players boundaries (Ask before you build close to someone else)

Be conservative with chunkloaders.

Try to not go exploring in the twilight forest when multiple players are on. (It makes the server lag more than you think it would)

That's all folks! We hope to see you online. - Admu and Erl!

LikeYesOMG

Jul 29, 2019
•age 15
•I have been playing since tekkit classic came out so I've been playing a while .
•that's the whole reason I want to be on a server to interact
• around noon and late at night
•the person that saves us

Giwannou

Jul 29, 2019
How old are you? 23
How much experience do you have with feed the beast? i ve been playing FTB for a year. I think i can manage :D
Do you like interacting with a community? yes! its the purpose i am applying to a server
How often do you plan on playing and at what times? everyday time tho can differ from classes (i am studing at university)
Who is indisputably the most important person in Vault 101: He who shelters us from the harshness of the atomic wasteland, and to whom we owe everything we have, including our lives? is there a wrong answer on this one? i am confused!
Freestyle (Anything you want to put here): my ign is megasamurai123