Open Problems with Forge Multipart

D

derelkington

Summary of the problem Problems with Forge Multipart

Pack Version 1.0.0

What is the bug? A couple problems with Forge Multipart/Microblocks:

1) None of the items from this mod show in JEI except the saws. The items all show in NEI, but none of them have recipes. The items can be crafted despite not showing any recipes.

2) Multipart strips no longer fit around AE2 terminals. This has worked for me for years, and this seems like a bug rather than new intended behavior.

Mod & Version Pack version 1.9
Mod: ForgeMicroblocks 2.0.0.31, AE2 rv4-alpha-11

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? Yes.

1) Enable NEI item panel. Search for @forge or @micro and notice 4 pages of items from Forge Microblocks, but none of them have recipes when clicked.
Switch JEI item panel and search box. Search for any one of "@forge", "@micro", "strip", "cover" and notice all of the items seen in NEI don't show at all, except the saws.

2) Place an ME Crafting Terminal, and try and place any strip from Forge Microblocks in the same space. It's not possible in this pack, but has been possible in every other FTB and Curse pack I've played.

Known Fix

D

derelkington

Just to expand on #2, Forge Microblocks are fully incompatible with AE2 in this pack. Covers won't go over ME cables, cables can't go through hollow covers, etc. All things that work in other packs.

Bickers

Jul 29, 2019
Summary of the problem Problems with Forge Multipart

Pack Version 1.0.0

What is the bug? A couple problems with Forge Multipart/Microblocks:

1) None of the items from this mod show in JEI except the saws. The items all show in NEI, but none of them have recipes. The items can be crafted despite not showing any recipes.

2) Multipart strips no longer fit around AE2 terminals. This has worked for me for years, and this seems like a bug rather than new intended behavior.

Mod & Version Pack version 1.9
Mod: ForgeMicroblocks 2.0.0.31, AE2 rv4-alpha-11

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? Yes.

1) Enable NEI item panel. Search for @forge or @micro and notice 4 pages of items from Forge Microblocks, but none of them have recipes when clicked.
Switch JEI item panel and search box. Search for any one of "@forge", "@micro", "strip", "cover" and notice all of the items seen in NEI don't show at all, except the saws.

2) Place an ME Crafting Terminal, and try and place any strip from Forge Microblocks in the same space. It's not possible in this pack, but has been possible in every other FTB and Curse pack I've played.

Known Fix
1) its intended stop you having to scroll past 30+pages of microblock recipes

2) AE 2 has its own covers crafted with 4 cable anchors on 4 sides of the block you want the covers for place on a cable then place your terminal on top it will wrap around like you want