Problems with direwolf 1.10 pack

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
T

Tim.

Title Problems with direwolf 1.10 pack

Launcher Type Curse App

Modpack Direwolf 1.10

Modpack version 1.3.2

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file

Details of the issue So not long ago i went and downloaded the pack, and it doesn't run more than 30 fps and lower. Now i guess this is expected if you have a low-medium end computer, but i have a high end, now i tried to look if i capped the fps anywhere, couldn't find anything. I have this program called overwolf, it has an app that shows like how much gpu, cpu power is being used and for some reason it uses 100% gpu power when in the title screen where you choose singleplayer, multiplay etc. I wanted to ask if there is any fix for this issue. BTW my specs are: amd radeon r9 furry graphics card, an i5 processor and i'll be honest i really dont that much about computesr and i do blindly follow what that overwolf program tells me... so i might be doing something wrong i dont know :D thanks

Last edited by a moderator: