Problem with permissionsex and FTB Ultimate

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Ultima

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

I got a server up and running with FTB Ultimate and MCSC+.
I installed permissionsex (plugins map) and it works in the console.

However,
It seems it ignore's all my permissions / users.
I can't even use /help. (no permission)

Example: When i do /pex user Ultima toggle debug in console it doesnt see that i am using /help.
But it does see when i take falldamage.

Anyone have a idea why it doesn't work?
I got pex experience on a normal bukkit server.

Installed plugins:
  • BedCraftGP
  • Chatmanager
  • CoreProtect
  • Essentials
  • Griefprevention
  • Modifyworld
  • Permissionsex
  • WorldEdit

Ultima

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, i even tried /pex reload and adding permissions with /pex trough the console.

I am ranked as default and when i type /help it says "No permissions".

Normally turning on the pex debug displays every permission node used when you do something ingame.
It only saw that i trigged the falldamage permission node and not command nodes. (or block interaction)

I am a bit clueless how to fix this. :(

Ultima

Jul 29, 2019
Hm, when i get home i will try to place it in the mods folder and see what that does.

Shizuka

Jul 29, 2019
For those that come along searching for how it was fixed, EssentialsAntiBuild's build and use settings need to be false, that will let ModifyWorld or WorldGuard or whoever take over.

Ultima

Jul 29, 2019
For those that come along searching for how it was fixed, EssentialsAntiBuild's build and use settings need to be false, that will let ModifyWorld or WorldGuard or whoever take over.

I was only using the essentials.jar, no spawn/antibuild add-ons.

Ultima

Jul 29, 2019
For the people wondering what the problem was, I had to add "essentials.help" to PEX.
The default essentials permissions don't work on MCPC, you need to add them.