Whitelist Server Private Server | Monster 1.1.0 |Whitelist |No Griefing | Survival|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

gukliuyk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : gukliuyk
AGE (13+) : 19
MOD EXPERIENCE : you name it i most likely know one or two things it can be used for.
BUILDING QUALITY : i oppose all who copies direwolf 9x9 setup and will to this and any day further try to keep my buildings creative and random in their setup, quality of the buildings i cannot descripe as this is subject to oppinion based on useability design and function
COUNTRY+TIMEZONE :Denmark +1 gmt
ESTIMATED ACTIVITY TIME : any spare time i have which is estimated arround 4+ hours a day
REASON FOR APPLYING : i am looking for a server with a realistic setup (it does not ban ridicules things), i am however also very interested in playing with a small group of people who internally can converse, joke and just trade as a small community.
OTHER INFO (not req.) : my current server has banned certus quartz (no me/ae) plantgrowthspeedeners in please rescue me from this madness xD