Casual Server Private Ftb server looking for loyal players who will play fairly and not greif ike hermitcraft

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

danteb2262

Jul 29, 2019
Msg me your mc username and you can be whitelisted on the server i will msg you the ip when you enter.If you are going to join no greifing is aloud none.

Vulcanic10

Jul 29, 2019
Msg me your mc username and you can be whitelisted on the server i will msg you the ip when you enter.If you are going to join no greifing is aloud none.
My name is Vulcanic10, you can trust me, but I dont know much about FTB, so please give me the IP

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
I'll join!

I wont kill you all in horrible and creative ways framing each terrible event on your closest friends, tearing you all apart from the inside out until there is nothing left but sorrow and ruin. promise.

Reactions: tehBlobLord

driyon

Jul 29, 2019
my username is driyon msg me if you can i'd love to play on your server what version of ftb are you using?

willyk320

Jul 29, 2019

2 things 1 is this the unleashed server i saw on youtube 2 my ign is willyk320

minetech

Jul 29, 2019
my mc name is 48blox and i love to help others not greif (unless its to my freind :p )[DOUBLEPOST=1381974031][/DOUBLEPOST]and the pack?

dustin heisey

Jul 29, 2019
My username is Pibx10
I would love to join, I love whitelisted servers with no grieving, and since your are putting infuses on that I think this will be a great server.