Pranks of the April 1st

ArcticW01f

Jul 29, 2019
Because it is APRIL 1st lets have a little Contest to see who came up with the best prank of ARPIL 1st. There can be multiple entries to this thread. Try to top the last post and lets see who come out as the top PRANKSTER. The prank can be from anywhere from Online to real life.

ArcticW01f

Jul 29, 2019
Well to start us off. In my school we had gotten 3 pigs and greased them up. We painted the numbers 1, 2 and 4. After a 2 hours of chasing pigs around the school took 5 extra hours to find pig number 3. In the end someone told them that they didn't have a # 3 pig. So that is my top prank of the year.

(Edit)
Where I'm from thats new no one in the school has heard of it until we did it this year at our school.

Reactions: ApSciLiara

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
Well to start us off. In my school we had gotten 3 pigs and greased them up. We painted the numbers 1, 2 and 4. After a 2 hours of chasing pigs around the school took 5 extra hours to find pig number 3. In the end someone told them that they didn't have a # 3 pig. So that is my top prank of the year.
That's not original *yawns*

Odenite

Jul 29, 2019
I put small post it notes on the bottom of peoples computer mice so the lazer hit the paper and not the table so they didn't work and on the post-it note i put April Fools!

CreeperLover101

Jul 29, 2019
This is a bit late but..
I knew my friend and his girlfriend did... stuff together, so I took a pregnancy test and made it the symbol appear positive. I called him after he found out and he was crying because his girlfriend was "pregnant". I told him that it was a prank and I showed him. I had to run from his house so that he didn't take my arm off. XD

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Take picture of whole desktop. Edit the image. Flip it 180°. Set it as desktop backround. Right click, select view, in click show desktop icons. Set task bar to auto hide. Then, Ctrl+Alt+Down to flip his screen upside down. His computer looked normal, except his task bar wouldn't work, he couldn't click icons, and his mouse was upside down.

LordBufu

Jul 29, 2019
Take picture of whole desktop. Edit the image. Flip it 180°. Set it as desktop backround. Right click, select view, in click show desktop icons. Set task bar to auto hide. Then, Ctrl+Alt+Down to flip his screen upside down. His computer looked normal, except his task bar wouldn't work, he couldn't click icons, and his mouse was upside down.

I had to like that one, best desktop prank i ever heard of nearly wet myself reading it :p

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Here's my best one: take a screenshot of someone's desktop. Put all their desktop items in a folder named something like don't delete me. Set the screenshot as the desktop. Works a charm, have fun :D

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
I put small post it notes on the bottom of peoples computer mice so the lazer hit the paper and not the table so they didn't work and on the post-it note i put April Fools!
I did something like this in my school's library, except I taped troll faces over the laser gap. Not on April Fools, and no, it's not original. It was hilarious watching the less computer-literate of the students try to work it out though.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Is that you, Satan?

Sent from my phone using black magic

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Yes Morgs, it is I, satan.
Weird. I thought the girlfriend was Satan (by her own admission, no less). And she thought I was Satan (by my own admission). And her best friend thought that I was Satan as well.
Ah well, I guess we're all Satan, then.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
But it is merely an illusion, one of my many illusions. It is all a dream. There is only one satan. So wake up Miss Morgs, wake up and, smell the ashes.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
But it is merely an illusion, one of my many illusions. It is all a dream. There is only one satan. So wake up Miss Morgs, wake up and, smell the ashes.
Uh-oh. -wakes up on a train in Eastern Europe, 20 years later, where everybody's wearing the same clothes-
... NOOOOOO! CURSE YOU, EXEDRA!

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Uh-oh. -wakes up on a train in Eastern Europe, 20 years later, where everybody's wearing the same clothes-
... NOOOOOO! CURSE YOU, EXEDRA!

Rise and shine, Ms Morgs, rise and shine. Not that I wish to imply you have been sleeping on the forum. No one is more deserving of a rest. And all the threads in the forum would have gone to waste until... well, lets just say your post has come again. The right post in the wrong thread can make all the difference in the forum. So wake up Miss Morgs. Wake up and, smell the flame wars.

Reactions: ApSciLiara

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Little bit late but I pretended to be having an epileptic attack during a party.
My best friend was almost dying of laughter: I am epileptic, albeit slightly, but my attacks are nothing like the one I did.
According to him, I have to be greatful for being the one that can run for the longest time in my school.