Power Problems

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Scottygurn

Oct 11, 2020
I am trying to set up power for my quarry and eventually power and automate other aspects of game , i am struggling to get an infinite and safe power supply , I have been using combustion engines and filling oil manually with an aqua acummulator connected to them to keep cool which seems to work for a while then refilling stops and engines begin to heat up (not sure if im doing something wrong re ; the cooling issue ).

Is there a better or easier way to create RF other than combustion engines eg energy cube /tesseract ,had a look online at afew videos that mention these things but as a beginner i am struggling to understand these , Can anyone recommend a set up or link to tutorial for instructions on how to set up and run the best power source

Idealy im looking for something to be able to automate to run quarry /machines etc preferbly without having to use oil/water

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hey, a few questions to get some clarification.

What modpack are you playing? Are other forms of RF production available? (dynamo/Nuclear/Actually Additions/etc)

This is important info for us to be able to answer.