Private Pack (possible server)CouplesCraft

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Dragonsama

Jul 29, 2019
Me and my wife enjoy playing ftb and have been thinking about starting a server called couplescraft. The idea would be to have a server dedicated to couples. We are looking to see if there would be any interest in it and if there would be any supporters. Since servers cost more for every player we want to see how possible it would be to maintain the costs before making a financial decision. We would start off with the 152 beta without gregtech and if its to unstable go back to 147 ultimate. This server would just be a chill place for couples. would want to introduce a ts along the line to so we can all talk. Please let me know what your thoughts are and see if we can make this happen.

KingGongora

Jul 29, 2019
The amount of "couples" is critically low in fact you would be very lucky to find another couple play FTB (and that are looking for a new server to join). Honestly I suggest maybe a 20+ mature server setting, keep it a low number tight community base server is more than likely your best bet.
Reason I suggest this is because there are many older players trying to find a mature community that have other players their age and maturity but not exactly playing with their partner haha!

King_Troller

Jul 29, 2019
My girlfriend and I play FTB all the time. We've been looking for a new server but when it comes to money we don't have a lot of that so we couldn't really help in that sense