Casual Server possible new life for the motherland

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

wargodsown

Jul 29, 2019
So for those interested i have been running a server via creeperhost for me to play around on however times are getting a little though and i will have to let the server go next month. since i am going to be having a new baby soon i am needing to save as much cash as possible.

this is how you lovely folks come in if enough of you are interested creeperhost has instituted a new type of clan pay for thier servers called playments i in no way touch or handle anything other than the running of the server. if at least 5 people are willing to donate 5 bucks a month then the server will stay up and will continue its life as a small community white list server.

if enough of you fine people are willing to help then this will be your community server. wich can be changed to whatever modpack and or version the community wants as a whole.

i reside in arizona, u.s.a and the server is hosted in L. A, california . hope to hear from you all .

if you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask them.

regards , wargodsown

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
im interested in this i also have a creeperhost enderman server that i could let go to help pay for costs

wargodsown

Jul 29, 2019
im interested in this i also have a creeperhost enderman server that i could let go to help pay for costs
That's great what happens to your server if I may ask cost just get to much? Normally my server would be no biggy for me to handle on my own but with the kid coming it's gonna be tough. But there are options if you want to drip your server and help with mine that's cool. There is also the option of keeping your server and I can help admin it and see if we could get enough people to help with your server cost. But of course that is assuming you want to have a bigger server vs a smaller tighter knit community. Let me know what sound best to you and I'll roll with it and we can hash out how we want to do this.

wargodsown

Jul 29, 2019
The reason I ask about your server stuff is because I am currently only running a zombie grade server if you are wanting to keep the higher system spec server .... Well more is... Really more lol. Even if you are wanting to downgrade to a cheaper server then that would work as well as for other stuff I can handle any permission work such as forge essentials and such I also have a RL friend who is a power gamer I can tap for help with build and such if you are interested.

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
yea man im easy either way i can afford my server so if anyone chipped in would be cool but not essential... currently its doing nothing i was going to put agarian skies on it but just havent.. im happy to do either way man just let me no[DOUBLEPOST=1404038603][/DOUBLEPOST]and also witch ever way u want to go id like to keep it fairly small community for a few reasons but most of all less lag

wargodsown

Jul 29, 2019
Will do man I'll message you more about it later at work right now message you on break and we can hash out specifics and I'll leaning towards your server personally

wargodsown

Jul 29, 2019
Sweet centrally located I'll pm you my Skype or if you have raidcall we could use that to convo quicker I'm almost out of work