pls bring legacy app back

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Akos

Jul 29, 2019
i dont know how many of the players are agree with the overwolf app, but i HATE it...

Please please update the old app also!!!

please!!!!

TigerSven

Jul 29, 2019
I agree that the FTB App is a little bogged down with the Overwolf interface that invokes no interest to anybody who just wants to play Minecraft Modded (FTB). However due to the agreements that have been made between the FTB Team and the current distribution platform (Overwolf) I fear that an independent launcher will now never appear :(

I would encourage the FTB Team to re-negotiate a deal with another distribution platform such as MultiMC or the AT Launcher team as these are far more user-friendly and are more focused on the Modded Minecraft community and less on other "non-relevant" gaming genres ;)

Reactions: Akos