Player gets kicked, Problem with World creation

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
B

Bierbaron1994

Title:
Player gets kicked, Problem with World creation
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
FTB Horizons: Daybreaker
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
I hosted a Server for me and 3 friends with FTB Horizons: Daybreaker and added the mod "applied energistics" version rv2.stable build 10. I was able to connect to the server with my other computer but whenever I go through the map i come to a point where my game crashes. When i try to rejoin again it crashes right away. When i delete the playerdata i can join again but after a while it crashes again. Seems like the map creates stuff above the max build height. How can i fix this?

Thanks for your help.

B

Bierbaron1994

Okay, I found out that after disabling "Journeymaps" it works perfectly fine. Anyone an idea for an alternative? i really dont want to play without any kind of map :D

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
It seems as though something (perhaps Journey Map?) is not handling a mob spawn packet very well.
at net.minecraft.network.play.server.S0FPacketSpawnMob.func_148833_a(SourceFile:97)
at net.minecraft.network.play.server.S0FPacketSpawnMob.func_148833_a(SourceFile:15)

You could try different versions of JourneyMap, try another minimap mod (Voxel?) or not use one and return to the days of not using them. :D