Whitelist Server Piecemeal server [Whitelisted][24/7][Ultimate][16+][15 slots left][creephost][3gb ram]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Sharky801

Jul 29, 2019
Filling this out for me and the co owner of my last server

IGN:sharky801, acidfire4993
Why do you want to join:After hosting a server for a few months we were getting tired of the hassle of recruiting and keeping active people and all the hassle
and now were just looking for a nice community to be apart of.
Why do you like ftb: We played tekkit for the longest time until it kinda went down hill and then switching over to ftb, Love gregtech was never a fan of the game being to easy i love the difficulty.
what can you bring to the server: Both of us are very good builders for aesthetic purposes, but with functionality in mind, and if the community as good enough maybe even donate some cash if needed.
Which mods would you specialize: Pretty knowledgeable about almost all the mods but were currently into computer craft and railcraft stuff
Skype?Teamspeak? We have skype and can get teamspeak if need be.

candybomb2112

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: candybomb2112
Why do you want to join: i have been trying to find a nice FTB Ultimate server where i can just build and work in pease without the fear of getting raided.
Why do you like ftb:i have gotten bored of the same thing all over again in vanilla then i saw Direwolf20 play a ftb map with nearbygamer and i waited until the pack came out and i have been happy about it since.
what can you bring to the server: i have a high knowledge of almost all mods and i have some admin/mod exp on other servers.
Which mods would you specialize: I have a large knowledge with almost all mods.
Skype?Teamspeak? Both