Open packing tape dupe

sigsus

Jul 29, 2019
Summary of the problem packing tape dupe

Pack Version 3.0.7

What is the bug? when moving a drawer with the packing tape that has item in it will dupe.

Mod & Version Storage Drawers 3.6.0
Packing tape 0.6.0

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? yes. the duping works like, the content is inside the drawer, apply the packing tape, the drawer changes to packing tape block that has the items inside. but the items also drop out just like you broke the block

Known Fix

jaquadro

Jul 29, 2019
I grabbed 3.0.7 and tried this, but I couldn't reproduce any duping. Both with Storage Drawers' packing tape, and with the Packing Tape mod.

sigsus

Jul 29, 2019
if im going to guess whats the problem is, its the packing tape mod cuz it possibly have an other way of working than the storage drawers packing tape. short sum "the packing tape mod is most likely the problem"

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
So this is on a server? Has the server owner added anything or are they using spongeforge or some other bukkit compatible plugin system instead of a pure forge server? If so that might be the cause as well. Did you try to reproduce in SP?

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
I'll bet anything it is the spongeforge server causing it. We have seen other dupe issues due to spongeforge and other bukkit compatible servers. And this issue probably doesn't exist on a pure forge server and that is sort of verified when you can't recreate it in SP.