Whitelist Server Ozzy Craft | INFINITY 1.7.10 | v.1.0.2 |Whitelisted | 24/7 | AUSTRALIAN SERVER| NEW MAP

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
jhqa90.png

###Version is 1.0.2### Typo ;)
Today im glad to announce our INFINITY server is now online and accepting applications.
The server is hosted in brisbane QLD australia and currently has 10 free slots for active
and awsome members to join our community.

There a very few rules on the server mostly just be honest and no griefing or stealing
if found breaking the rules it will be a instant ban we have no time for dishonest people.
there are currently No banned items and am hoping to keep it that way.
i do ask that you turn off your machines before you log off.

We have a website for our community to keep up to date and also share
with the community.

All Whitelist applications done on the website will be seen
before here but your welcome to do it here also
i just ask one whitelisted you also sign up to the website.

IGN:
HOURS YOU WILL SPEND ON THE SERVER:
OTHER INFO TO HELP YOUR APPLICATION:

http://ozzy-craft.enjin.com/forum

EXTRA MODS: MORPH - http://ichun.us/mods/morph
(just add to your mods folder)

It only takes a moment to join and sign up to the website.
the whitelist app form is above the forums in a little drop down box click to
expand and submit your applications.

The only criteria for the applications witch is a must is be a active member
of the community and im also looking for staff aswell atm.

Im looking for 1 admin and 1 mod for both the server and website.

All the info needed to join the community is over at our website
hope to see you guys soon.
Regards timbo

Last edited:

joshandtylertheppl

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Narnicus
HOURS YOU WILL SPEND ON THE SERVER: 1-2 hours per day
OTHER INFO TO HELP YOUR APPLICATION: I have been playing FTB for over 2 years and have been looking for a good smp to join. I am a very honest person that once you get to know you know you can trust

Arnata

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Arnata
HOURS YOU WILL SPEND ON THE SERVER: ALOT....like a few minutes at most....DAMMIT BOB....nah jk gonna play at least an hour a day :)
OTHER INFO TO HELP YOUR APPLICATION: I HAVE BEEN DOING SHENEGIANS....>.<....NAH I'VE BEEN PLAYING MINECRAFT FOR A FEW YEARS NOW.....SOOOO.....SHENENIGANS.....and MOD EXPERIENCE :))))))))))))))))))))<----SUPER SMILE

dudethe1st

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dudethe1st
HOURS YOU WILL SPEND ON THE SERVER: most likely around 2 - 3 hours a day, maybe a few days off due to school and other things
OTHER INFO TO HELP YOUR APPLICATION: I am very experienced with minecraft and especially infinity mods, my friend might also join if its ok, but ill talk to you about that later. Thanks!

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dudethe1st
HOURS YOU WILL SPEND ON THE SERVER: most likely around 2 - 3 hours a day, maybe a few days off due to school and other things
OTHER INFO TO HELP YOUR APPLICATION: I am very experienced with minecraft and especially infinity mods, my friend might also join if its ok, but ill talk to you about that later. Thanks!

whitelisted welcome

spidermonkey14

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: skopec14
HOURS YOU WILL SPEND ON THE SERVER: 1-2 hours per day
OTHER INFO TO HELP YOUR APPLICATION:
experienced in modded minecraft

Last edited:

CoalMiner107

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CoalMiner107
Hours you will spend on the server: At least 2 hours a day unless I have a ton of school stuff to do
Other info to help your application: I am experienced with modded minecraft and I enjoy it very much, especially with friends. I am a very mature and friendly person looking for a nice, small community. I really dislike public servers due to griefers and immature people on there. Thus, I hate griefers very much and I would never intentionally grief or steal from anyone because I don't want the same to happen to me. I also like to talk on skype though I can't during the week, but I do a lot on the weekends. That's pretty much it! I'll leave my skype for anyone who wants to add me.

FrostE_13

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FrostE_13
HOURS YOU WILL SPEND ON THE SERVER: 2-3 hours
OTHER INFO TO HELP YOUR APPLICATION: I am experienced in modded minecraft i know how to do thing, me, skopec14, and coalminer107 are all friends.