out of bounds exception error started a few days ago

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

RAC

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
out of bounds exception error started a few days ago
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
direwolf20(v1.2.1)Minecraft Version 1.7.10
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
I started getting this error when I hit the launch button on the ftb launcher
Unhandled exception in Thread[AWT-EventQueue-0,6,main]: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1

Yesterday after messing around with the profile settings i.e. just changing the java version from default to 1.8.0)40 64bit. The game started and played fine the rest of the day. Now today I go to play and have the same problem EXCEPT! Changing the java path back to default & back to 1.8.0_40 64bit did not have any effect on the problem and I still am unable to launch the game?? I posted a copy of the clipboard info to pastebin at the above link. I searched for any reference to this type of error and found none? Any help would be greatly appreciated??