Open Ore Excavator doesn't work

G

Grokii

Summary of the problem Ore Excavator doesn't work

Pack Version 3.0.6

What is the bug? Default key for Ore Excavator is grave `. When I have a crook, compressed crook, or wooden axe nothing happens when I press the Ore Excavator key. I remapped the key to 'o' and received the same results. Both grave and o keys were not bound to anything else

Mod & Version SkyFactory 3 version 3.0.6

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? I deleted the mod and re-downloaded it using the curse app. Recreated a new world, and same result where the ore excavator key does nothing.

Known Fix I have not been able to get workaround or fix.

G

Grokii

I also cannot sieve dirt. I can right click a sapling into a barrel to make the dirt. But when I right click a dirt block into a sieve with a silk mesh attached the character hands animate, but no dirt blocks are consumed, no animation on the sieve is displayed, and no items are created.

I only have 4GB of RAM on my PC. Is there a chance mods are failing to load, but not generate an error/crash?

I am aware of crash logs, but is there a non-crash log I could review and/or upload for review that could shed some light on this?

G

Grokii

I am not in adventure mode. I am in survival mode. I am able to break and place blocks using vanilla abilities