(Optifine??) Items other players hold dont show

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChewingGumm

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys,

i have the following problem and i assume that its caused by optifine cause someone told me he has that issue aswell...

When im on a server, i cant see other peoples items that they currently hold. (I already tried different versions of Optifine)

Cheers

Byte Templar

Jul 29, 2019
This problem is brought by Gregtech, its fixed in newest beta release. So either ask the server admin (and thus all players) to manually update it or wait few weeks for official FTB modpack update. Or dont use Optifine.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Unnecessary comments ftw?
Some people will come across your thread, and not want to manually update Greg Tech. Just added that in there as an alternative.
(Working on the help desk has gotten me to prepare for the needless questions, so I try to avoid them by providing the obvious answers as well)

ChewingGumm

Jul 29, 2019
Hey. I just checked this again and either i misunderstood something, or the information you gave was wrong.

When i "reinstalled" the Ultimate pack i joined a server and was able to see other peoples items. Only after i added Optifine, i couldnt see them.
So did i missunderstand something or just hve the wrong options?

Does the bug occur when Optifine AND Gregtech are installed or how is that explainable? :S

Byte Templar

Jul 29, 2019
Correct, Optifine and Gregtech together is the problem in current mod packs. If you were to disable or upgrade Gregtech, it would work fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.