OpenPeripherals and Trade-O-Mat errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Are you running any type of plugin on the server?

The first seems to be a common error for servers so it could be plugins causing the issue.

The latter seems to be apart of the already known and being worked on error. I didn't see CCSensors in the log but make sure that it is not enabled.

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
The Trade-O-Mat crash is a known issue for SMP in general (I've reproduced it on my totally plugin-less "Vauthil crashes things for fun and profit" server, for example).

Reactions: Hoff

Blackspots

Jul 29, 2019
I'm running FTB Unleashed, isn't that a plug in? How do I disable CCSensors?

I did see NEI is a cause of the OpenPeripherals crash, but I don't know how to disable that on the server side.

aaronfranke

Jul 29, 2019
I'm running FTB Unleashed, isn't that a plug in? How do I disable CCSensors?

I did see NEI is a cause of the OpenPeripherals crash, but I don't know how to disable that on the server side.
FTB Unleashed is not a plugin, it is a modpack. He was asking if you had MCPC+ installed and were running bukkit plugins.

I believe disabling mods on servers is a matter of simply deleting the mod, that is how I disabled several mods on my server before I just switched to my own modpack. However, some mods have dependencies. For example, don't delete CoFH core without deleting Thermal Expansion, because TE needs CoFH core to run.

Blackspots

Jul 29, 2019
After taking a look at what OpenPeripherals is, I decided I'm going to leave that one disabled. About the only person who would want to use it would be someone who knows the LSL programming language.

timmsy1986

Jul 29, 2019
The Trade-O-Mat crash is a known issue for SMP in general (I've reproduced it on my totally plugin-less "Vauthil crashes things for fun and profit" server, for example).

yeh I get the same on mine even in non creative spawned trade o mats, it works till you put items to trade in the trade o mat, then it will no longer open again, it works till you set it up then try to test a trade. hopefully its getting looked at as there is no point trading in single player, its a multiplayer specific community mod so needs to work none-the-less...

Status
Not open for further replies.