One of 3 mods crashing the map

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Mult1_guy

Aug 17, 2022
I recently made a new End portal through the Random Things mod, and got into it.
Once in The End I started killing some Ender Dragons, to collect data for Deep Mob Learing, after finishing I entered the exit portal, and when in the Overworld the chunks in my field of view would not load and I would stand still trembling in the air.
After that I tried to close and open the world again, when I was entering it appeared "Shutting down server" and then the game crashed.

It also said on the crash screen that the possible mods that could have caused this were: FastWorkebench, TickCentral or LagGoogles
And in case the world has become corrupted, I have a backup in a folder on my PC

Here is the crash below

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// My bad.

Time: 2022-08-22 18:08:09 GMT-03:00
Description: Ticking memory connection

java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextNode(HashMap.java:1469)
at java.util.HashMap$KeyIterator.next(HashMap.java:1493)
at net.minecraft.entity.EntityTracker.sendLeashedEntitiesInChunk(EntityTracker.java:386)
at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerChunkMapEntry.sendToPlayer(PlayerChunkMapEntry.java:176)
at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerChunkMapEntry.addPlayer(PlayerChunkMapEntry.java:74)
at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerChunkMap.addPlayer(SourceFile:227)
at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerList.preparePlayer(PlayerList.java:290)
at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerList.playerLoggedIn(PlayerList.java:378)
at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerList.initializeConnectionToPlayer(PlayerList.java:166)
at shadows.fastbench.net.HijackedPlayerList.initializeConnectionToPlayer(HijackedPlayerList.java:19)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.network.handshake.NetworkDispatcher.completeServerSideConnection(NetworkDispatcher.java:255)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.network.handshake.NetworkDispatcher.access$100(NetworkDispatcher.java:72)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.network.handshake.NetworkDispatcher$1.TickCentral_TrueITickableUpdate(NetworkDispatcher.java:205)
at com.github.terminatornl.tickcentral.api.TickHub.trueUpdate(TickHub.java:48)
at com.github.terminatornl.laggoggles.Main.redirectUpdate(Main.java:91)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.network.handshake.NetworkDispatcher$1.update(NetworkDispatcher.java)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.processReceivedPackets(NetworkManager.java:285)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.networkTick(NetworkSystem.java:180)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.updateTimeLightAndEntities(MinecraftServer.java:790)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.tick(MinecraftServer.java:668)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.tick(IntegratedServer.java:185)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:526)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Ticking connection --
Connection: net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager@533af781

-- System Details --
Minecraft Version: 1.12.2
Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
Java Version: 1.8.0_312, Temurin
Java VM Version: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Temurin
Memory: 5310007344 bytes (5064 MB) / 8388608000 bytes (8000 MB) up to 8589934592 bytes (8192 MB)
JVM Flags: 8 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx8192M -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:G1NewSizePercent=20 -XX:G1ReservePercent=20 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=50 -XX:G1HeapRegionSize=32M
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 3, tallocated: 104
FML: MCP 9.42 Powered by Forge 14.23.5.2847 258 mods loaded, 258 mods active