Oh, I completely forgot all about this.

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
Hi.

I completely forgot you guys had an introduction subforum.
Even though I've already been here for a reasonable amount of time, I figured, eh. Why not?

My name's Anna.

I'm a British chick in her mid twenties.
As my signature says; I'm an out and proud lesbian. Go team go. And I'm also engaged to one.
I am a unicorn wizard.
I'm quite into games, though nowhere to the point of calling myself a hardcore gamer. More like a game enthusiast.
As of today, I have pre-ordered the PS4 and a few games to go with it. I am not interested in debates between it and the Xbox One as they're both perfectly good, all bullsh*t aside, I just happen to like the PS4's pricetag better.
I've also pre-ordered Pokemon Y. I don't care for your Gen1 superiority drivel.

We, my girlfriend and I, both play Minecraft, though she can't wrack her teenytiny brain around FTB so I play that more than her.
I'm... Relatively good at it. I'm nowhere near an expert.
I run my own exclusive-whitelist server for Ultimate. (This means I don't recruit or take applications. I add you if I want you around)
I occasionally stream on twitch with no defined schedule, though it's quality is crap and I don't speak.
I'm sloooowly transitioning into Unleashed as opposed to Unhinged as Gregtech hurts my feeble head.

I have a Steam and Skype account, neither of which I feel like sharing.

That's it. Yep.

So hey.

mathjazz

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the forums. I hope you find a lot of fun people here to talk to. What is a "macaroni" and how is it different from a "brony"? Happy Minecrafting!

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
3SeT8.png

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
:O But that would mean that I'd have to eat the pony loving peoples! I don't wanna, they're so nice to me! They have never once complained about my avatar.

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the forums Anna. By the way, your name, your description, and your avatar (in combination) scare the crap out of me. Just thought I'd mention that.

Cat%20Freaked%20Out.jpg

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Well at least we both like cats :D (or something that resembles a cat) and macaroni? (the food).