Ocean Block Trinkets unable to open gui

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

EnTfy

Jul 29, 2019
Good Morning (USA),

I am having an issue within the 1.10.1 Version of Oceanblock. I cannot seem to get the Trinket Gui to load. I've changed the key bind, and ensured i've made it to the correct progression within the quests. I've created multiple worlds, and gotten through the quest in both survival and via cheat mode. Neither is able to get the gui to unlock.

Help please?

Thanks.

sunnydito

Mar 9, 2022
Good Morning (USA),

I am having an issue within the 1.10.1 Version of Oceanblock. I cannot seem to get the Trinket Gui to load. I've changed the key bind, and ensured i've made it to the correct progression within the quests. I've created multiple worlds, and gotten through the quest in both survival and via cheat mode. Neither is able to get the gui to unlock.

Help please?

Thanks.
I'm having this issue as well, and was hoping to find a solution. I tried the same things but also tried granting all advancements in the hope that did something even though advancements and quests are not the same, and it did not help.

oopsie

May 6, 2022
you have to unbind every key. it has to be the only thing using a key bind. i suggest using ] and unbinding all other key binds. seems like a major oversight

oopsie

May 6, 2022
I'm having this issue as well, and was hoping to find a solution. I tried the same things but also tried granting all advancements in the hope that did something even though advancements and quests are not the same, and it did not help.
you have to unbind every key. it has to be the only thing using a key bind. i suggest using ] and unbinding all other key binds.

oopsie

May 6, 2022
Good Morning (USA),

Help please?

Thanks.
you have to unbind every key. it has to be the only thing using a key bind. i suggest using ] and unbinding all other key binds.