Obligatory-Craft|Beta Pack A|Whitelist|Mature Server for a small group

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

minecraftboy21

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:minecraftboy21
YOUR FAVORITE MOD IN THE PACK: hmmmm? maybe buildcraft, but it's hard to say.
EXPERIENCE WITH THESE MODS: I'm not the most experienced but I'm okay with IC. I have watched a lot of DW videos so I'm semi-good at most mods. (not redpower, I'm very bad with redpower.;))
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED AND WHY: I have been banned for reporting a hacker once, but thats it
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I really just want a server to play on to hang out with a small FTB community.

torkantos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: torkantos
YOUR FAVORITE MOD IN THE PACK: definitely a fan of quarries, but i love it all
EXPERIENCE WITH THESE MODS: very little, fast learner
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED AND WHY: nopers
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I'm awesome, you're awesome, let's make the modern minecraft!

underground5456

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:underground5456
YOUR FAVORITE MOD IN THE PACK: i love them all
EXPERIENCE WITH THESE MODS: advanced
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED AND WHY: never
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: would contribute to the server greatly

lazythirdeye

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:lazythirdeye
YOUR FAVORITE MOD IN THE PACK: yogbox and ftb
EXPERIENCE WITH THESE MODS: (you don't have to have any, I know a ton and can teach you) i know a little for all tekkit one but not alot at all.
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED AND WHY: no
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: im a girl just want to put that out i hope i can join

ChubsterZ

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: chubby1245
YOUR FAVORITE MOD IN THE PACK: Mystcraft, because of all the new lands it allows you to explore. I like that you can create your own perfect worlds, mining worlds and other things.
EXPERIENCE WITH THESE MODS: I have alot of experience with most of the mods in this pack, excluding Mystcraft, TwilightForest, and the Portal Gun mod. I had my own Tekkit server before FTB was released and made a giant world with my friends.
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED AND WHY: I have never been banned from any FTB servers, but I have been banned from vanilla servers for silly reasons such as asking to much questions, etc.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I'm a pretty friendly person, and would like to get to know the people that have already have been accepted. I might not talk much as first while I'm getting a base set up, but after I'm done with that I'll be happy to help out with any server projects going on or something like that.

W

Walrus

Idk if you're still whitelisting, but here goes!

IGN: _Walrus
YOUR FAVORITE MOD IN THE PACK: It'd probably have to be all of the Portal stuff.
EXPERIENCE WITH THESE MODS: Everything in the modpack-that-should-not-be-named.
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED AND WHY: Never banned.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: If you die in Amsterdam with no next of kin a poet will write a poem about you and recite it at your funeral!

balink

Jul 29, 2019
And thats it for whitelisting for now. Your the laaaaast one.

This means (unless I am mistaken) that KillaJoke was the LAST WHITELISTED PERSON, which means he isn't accepting any more people, which also means you are wasting your time with the applications!

W

Walrus

Doesn't hurt to have the application here if they re-open the whitelist I suppose! Heh.

jd10125

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:jd10125
YOUR FAVORITE MOD IN THE PACK: ic2
EXPERIENCE WITH THESE MODS: iffy on computercraft nd gregtech but good on everything else
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED AND WHY: never
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: trying to learn lua and programming in general for computer craft

slynachos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: slynachos
YOUR FAVORITE MOD IN THE PACK: twilight forrest
EXPERIENCE WITH THESE MODS:enough to get by with maybe occasional help but i can always use online tutorials
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED AND WHY: nope i rarely play on servers so never been banned
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:what am i meant to write here?