Whitelist Server nullCraft | Direwolf20 lastest | No banned item | dedicated server | TS | 17+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Ezman311

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ezman311
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"):40
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: I had been playing Agrarian Skies and Crash Landing. I comfortable with Tinkers Construct, Thermal Expansion, and Ender IO. I started playing Direwolf20 about 3 weeks ago.
How often will you be online: I play daily roughly 2-4 hours.
Extras: I have played Vanilla Minecraft on servers before but stopped because of all the drama, and immature people. I have been looking for a small community of mature people to play with. I hope this is the one.
Thank you!

ye_Craft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ezman311
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"):40
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: I had been playing Agrarian Skies and Crash Landing. I comfortable with Tinkers Construct, Thermal Expansion, and Ender IO. I started playing Direwolf20 about 3 weeks ago.
How often will you be online: I play daily roughly 2-4 hours.
Extras: I have played Vanilla Minecraft on servers before but stopped because of all the drama, and immature people. I have been looking for a small community of mature people to play with. I hope this is the one.
Thank you!
added to the whitelist, please read the notes at spawn and enjoy

Zephryn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dclark82
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"): 32
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: Played minecraft for several years. Favorite mod AE. Started with FTB packs with Unleashed.
How often will you be online: Daily
Extra: I am an Aerospace Engineering student, soon to be graduate, which is pretty fun I guess.

ye_Craft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dclark82
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"): 32
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: Played minecraft for several years. Favorite mod AE. Started with FTB packs with Unleashed.
How often will you be online: Daily
Extra: I am an Aerospace Engineering student, soon to be graduate, which is pretty fun I guess.
added

Khazuk

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: Shiroihasu
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: The only mod I have no experience with is railcraft. - Imo, haven't played for about a year orso.
How often will you be online: At the very least a hour a day or two.
Extra: I'm with Damocles/Jenetix :)

EDIT*
Removed the quote, made it confusing / messy.

ProdigHD

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ProdigHD
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: Started with Tekkit in alpa move to FTB as soon as it started. I know most of the mods quite well, only mod I have not played with is witchery.
How often will you be online: Most days for around 10hours per day.
Extra: I'm looking for a new server as the 1 I play on now is closing down..

Sent from my iPhone 6+

toby1002

Jul 29, 2019
Im already on the server but my friend wants to sign up. His application is below
IGN AwsaumAndrew
Experience: not much experience with mods but been playing vanilla on servers for a while
1-2 hours a day maybe more if Toby is on too
Extra: I know toby irl and tend to stick to empty ish / un popular servers to avoid griefers and I love to help others.

Afrique617

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Afrique617
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"): 27
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: I know the fundamentals of most mods, nothing fancy.
How often will you be online: off and on almost everyday as long as there are others online.
Extra: Basically looking for a server to play with my cousin on who recently just got minecraft.