Not Loading/engine was in incorrect state SERVER_STARTING forced into SERVER_STOPPED Sky Factory 3

W

Wolf18147

Hi all, I have been playing Sky Factory 3 for the past two weeks and has worked fine, except whenever I run it, it uses all available RAM, I have it set to 4GB but it uses about 14GB, I recently started to automate things and I think I may have too many chickens, although when I try to launch it, It takes ages to load and then it gives me an
"The state engine was in incorrect state SERVER_STARTING and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded."
Every time I attempt to enter the world it stays on " Loading world " for ages, I have backups of the saves but I don't know how to fix it.
I would really appreciate some help. Thanks Kindly, Matt

Sorry for it being extremely long,
Here is the crash report you might need:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

WARNING: coremods are present:
BookshelfLoadingPlugin (Bookshelf-1.10.2-1.4.4.347.jar)
Do not report to Forge! Remove FoamFixAPI (or replace with FoamFixAPI-Lawful) and try again. (foamfix-0.6.3-anarchy.jar)
LoadingPlugin (RandomThings-MC1.10.2-3.7.7.1.jar)
Brandon's Core (BrandonsCore-1.10.2-2.1.8.107-universal.jar)
SFRCore (SolarFluxReborn_1.10.2-2.17r.jar)
LoadingPlugin (ResourceLoader-MC1.9.4-1.5.1.jar)
NWRTweak (redstonepaste-mc1.9.4-1.7.4.jar)
ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.5.0.jar)
literalascension (literalascension-1.10.2-1.0.2.2.jar)
ChiselCorePlugin (Chisel-MC1.10.2-0.0.10.22.jar)
EnderCorePlugin (EnderCore-1.10.2-0.4.1.66-beta.jar)
AppleCore (AppleCore-mc1.10.2-2.1.2.jar)
TransformerLoader (OpenComputers-MC1.10.2-1.6.2.7.jar)
ShetiPhian-ASM (shetiphiancore-1.10.0-3.3.9.jar)
Default Options (DefaultOptions_1.10.2-6.1.5.jar)
HammerCoreCore (HammerCore_1.10.2-1.6.9.jar)
NEICorePlugin (NotEnoughItems-1.10.2-2.1.3.220-universal.jar)
CCLCorePlugin (CodeChickenLib-1.10.2-2.5.9.267-universal.jar)
RebornCoreASM (RebornCore-1.10.2-2.13.6.142-universal.jar)
BiomeTweakerCore (BiomeTweaker-1.10.2-2.3.239.jar)
llibrary (llibrary-1.7.6-1.10.2.jar)
Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge

// But it works on my machine.

Time: 7/26/17 1:10 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_OBJECT but was STRING at line 1 column 1
at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:815)
at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:768)
at us.illyohs.itsbecauseuhasnogoodspawn.handler.IslandHandler.loadIslandList(IslandHandler.java:75)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_1338_IslandHandler_loadIslandList_Load.invoke(.dynamic)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:90)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:185)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71247_a(IntegratedServer.java:96)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:120)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:431)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_OBJECT but was STRING at line 1 column 1
at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.beginObject(JsonReader.java:374)
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.MapTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(MapTypeAdapterFactory.java:183)
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.MapTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(MapTypeAdapterFactory.java:145)
at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:803)
... 9 more

B

BaconPug

at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:815)
at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:768)
at us.illyohs.itsbecauseuhasnogoodspawn.handler.IslandHandler.loadIslandList(IslandHandler.java:75)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_1338_IslandHandler_loadIslandList_Load.invoke(.dynamic)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:90)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:185)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71247_a(IntegratedServer.java:96)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:120)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:431)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_OBJECT but was STRING at line 1 column 1
at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.beginObject(JsonReader.java:374)
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.MapTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(MapTypeAdapterFactory.java:183)
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.MapTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(MapTypeAdapterFactory.java:145)
at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:803)
... 9 more
I have the same issue too.I have read some threads.And the actual issue is in these logs I have quoted.And IDK how to fix it too.Also, you should add these words to your title 'State engine was in incorrect state SERVER_STARTING and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED

W

Wolf18147

Yeah, I agree that is the issue, although I don't know how to fix it.