Nordheimen FTB [Scandinavian] [Mindcrack] [Whitelist] [Mature] [Hard]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

yawavarma

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

Running a mindcrack with friends.

We are 5 active players and looking for more.

We are running Mindcrack and with no extra mods.

PvP are on, but its a very friendy server.

We use Teamspeak! (norwegian)

If you want to join send reply here with:

Nick:
Experience with FTB:
About yourself:
(it can be written in norwegian, danish or swedish if you want)

Can also be sent to: [email protected]

IP: 81.19.217.134:27575

Cerno_l_cxn

Jul 29, 2019
Nick: cerno_l_cxn " the l is a small L "
Experience with FTB: I have a lot of experience with FTB, ive been playing it alot since it came out. But took a small break to finish off Far Cry 3
About yourself: Im a swedish guy that enjoys life at the minute. Im very easy to be around and is always willing to help out with anything really. I really enjoy building cool mob and normal farms.

zpdc10

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: zpdc10
Nick: zac or Z
Experience with FTB: not much i just started recently but i have had minecraft for 2 years and i played tekkit for about as long
About yourself:i am nice guy that just wants to play FTB without getting greifed

kasper227232

Jul 29, 2019
Nick: kasper227232
Experience with FTB: Jeg har spillet FTB lige siden det kom ud og kender også en masse af de mods som findes jeg har spillet tekkit siden 1.1 i tekkit/I have played FTB sinse i got out and i know alot of the mods becuase i have played tekkit sinse 1.1
About yourself: I live in Denmark I have plenty of time to play in, love to talk to people and. I have fun with playing FTB

dryfish

Jul 29, 2019
Nick: spendowali
Experience with FTB: I have 2 months worth of experience with FTB
About yourself: English is not my first language but I can speak English fairly and I love to make new friends. I want to play with a great active community online

Rolf Olav

Jul 29, 2019
Nick: kgnerd
Experience with FTB: Some from watching videos on youtube, but haven't tried it for myself yet, it looks really exciting so would love to try it out on a scandinavian server!:)
About yourself: I'm a nice guy that loves to build! Would help with anything if I can and online as much as possible:)

Brainader

Jul 29, 2019
Bare nevne at jeg sendte mail for noen dager siden. Kan jo hende du sjekker her oftere enn der :p
*Brainader*

yawavarma

Jul 29, 2019
Haha, it was in spam mail since it was written in Norwegian :p I have added you to whitelist now :)

Velkommen :)

Brainader

Jul 29, 2019
Kanskje nevne her også at jeg kom ikke inn pga jeg ikke var whitelisted :p Usikker på om du får mail fra meg som spam nå også. :p

Brainader

Jul 29, 2019
Dette var rart, ja. Rett nick, prøvd å restarte FTB par ganger også. Er nyeste versjon dere bruker? Ikke at det forklarer hvorfor det står at jeg ikke er whitelisted, da. :p

Four3star81

Jul 29, 2019
Nick: Scavanger2020 ''SCAV''
Experiance with FTB: I've been playing not too long, but I am in love with some of the mods...
About yourself: I live in Norway and I have plenty of good time to play.

MinerNiko

Jul 29, 2019
Nick: MinerNiko
Experience with FTB: Spelat sen begynnelsen
About yourself: Random snubbe, half jobbig, half askul.
(it can be written in norwegian, danish or swedish if you want) sverige lol

Jackassbuilder_7

Jul 29, 2019
Nick:Jackassbuilder_7 Høres dårlig ut, men er veldig hyggelig. Da jeg var 10 år tenkte at jeg skulle være kul overfor vennene mine og lagde navnet sånn, feila :p
Experience with FTB: Har spilt i 4 måneder nå, ikke så god :p
About yourself: Jeg elsker å chatte og har en mic.