Problem no modpacks showing on new app

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

jayelovee

Jun 19, 2020
After encountering problems downloading modpacks from the old launcher, i switched to the new one, and now insteda of just "missing file" erros, im getting no modpacks at all. i have four modpacks (ME5, omnia, revelations, and sky oddyssey), and another two in top installs and plays (SF3 and Infinity evolved 1.7). i managed to download SF2.5, but i wanted to play "bee happy" and "regrowth" now that after an upgrade my pc can actually handle finishing the automation-heavy or kitchen sink modpacks, but now i cant hardly find most of the ones i had, and theyre hardly old either. like, even agrarian skies 2, a 1.10 update for agskies, wasnt showing up.