Closed no mobs spawn solved

L

luis5134

Summary of the problem no mobs spawn

Pack Version 3.0.5

What is the bug? No hostile mobs are spawning in my hostile mob farm its about 28 blocks away from my main base and i can be doing something else but no hostile mobs will spawn no matter what and also cows are not spawning but chickens and sheep are spawning. Can someone please help cant really advance with out a hostile mob farm.

Mod & Version

Link to log file

Is it repeatable?

Known Fix

Last edited:
L

luis5134

im in a plains biome and i do have a mega torch but its for sure over 64 blocks away

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
If the spawner is 28 blks from your main base where is the mega torch based if it's 64+ blks away? Just curiosity.

L

luis5134

28 blocks away from my main base is the hostile mob spawn box thing and on the opposite side is my friendly mob spawn area (chickens, sheep, pigs) and the mega torch is closer to the animals then the mob grinder

L

luis5134

so i just went on the game and counted how far it and i was totally wrong its actually 44 blocks away my bad so sorry

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
The mega won't effect passive iirc. If you can back the torch further away from the hostile mob grinder. It needs to be 64+ blocks from the closet edge of you mob grinder

L

luis5134

ok i removed the mega torch and instantly mobs started to spawn so i moved to torch to my animal farm and now that for sure 64+ block away from the mob grinder and that worked thank you very much scottly318

Reactions: Robijnvogel