Bug No longer receiving email notifications

Tigerlore

Jul 29, 2019
According to my preferences I should be getting email notifications when people post on my threads, but that stopped happening a month or two ago. Every time I come to the forum there are alerts I didn't know about.

If someone responds to this I probably won't know about it for weeks...

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
The forum also stores whether to email you or not for each thread you're subscribed to. It's possible that while your default preference for that is to send emails, the threads you're interested in are individually set to not send emails. Also, there may be separate settings for threads you create and threads you merely reply to. Also note that if you click the "Watch Thread" link at the top right corner of a thread you're not currently watching, you can choose whether it should send emails or not.

Tigerlore

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, that's not it. Actually, I am getting emails, I realize. Just not for the thread that matters, the one for my modpack. It does say I'm watching the thread, but no emails when people post to it.

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, that's not it. Actually, I am getting emails, I realize. Just not for the thread that matters, the one for my modpack. It does say I'm watching the thread, but no emails when people post to it.
If you unwatch the thread and rewatch it you will be given the option to enable email notifications for that thread