Open Server Nielscorn's Server|MindCrack 8|OPEN|Pure Vanilla Fun!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

What do you think of the server?

• I don't like it(Please post why)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nielscorn

Jul 29, 2019
Server ip: 178.119.229.112

Rules:
  • No hacking/cheating/GRIEFING
  • Don't be an ***hole
Server is open and free for everyone, map will stay the same for atleast 2 months and has started 1 week ago.

Our playstyle is open, friendly and helpful. We are all friendly and are in search for the same minded people :).
Griefers will get banned.

We play on difficulty 3 with mindcrack making sure the road to achievements is long and entertaining.
The server is hosted in Europe and can handle about 30 people, we have shortened this to 20 to make sure there isn't any overcrowded situations.

Nielscorn

Jul 29, 2019
Server was back online within 12 hours but i just noticed due to the internet changes that my lan subnet changed so my portforwarding was configured to the old settings.
Server has been online for 6 hours but unaccesible.

Server back online

mjacobinc

Jul 29, 2019
I have one suggestion for this server, because i love automatically doing stuff ( automatic crafting tables , etc ) , there is mod , which can auto-craft stuff , make fun sorting system and all is based actually on buildcraft its mod called : Logistics Pipes link for download: https://github.com/RS485/LogisticsPipes you should really think about adding this into server , because i had blast last day , in my singleplayer world , just awesome what you can do with it , ( and it makes , some designs smaller , and more stable aswell )