Whitelist Server New Dawn [ FTB BloodnBones v1.1.3 (whitelisted) | 24/7 | +16 | Space Limited ]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Huckens

Jul 29, 2019
A New Server in town, A 'New Dawn'

About Us

We are a small community who is now willing to expand further and meet new people. So a brand new opportunity has been brought up to gather more people.
We all get together to have lots of fun and make possible recordings, so collabs will be there!

About the Server
New and healthy, running with powerful specs that will cause no problems to the BloodnBones modpack what so ever. A lot of time and effort has been put towards it to make sure that there is no such thing as lag! Just note that the server is being hosted from Auckland, New Zealand, so I wont be able to guarantee the best latency if you are far away but we do have players on from all over and no complaints about issues have been logged!

Ip: 180.189.223.237

Rules
1. MATURE (a must)
2. No Griefing
3. No hate speech
4. No Stealing or removing things from chests that are not yours
5. Pranks allowed but must be done in a mature way
6. Most important one, have FUN and make new friends

Terms

I dont really hang too much on terms but the one thing that I do keep in mind is how active players are. In the past we would have people who join for a day and then is never to be heard of again. So when you join the server, think about a few things before you join:

1. How long do I tend to spend on the server?
2. Do I live far away from Auckland where the server is being hosted from?
3. Will I get unhappy/rage if I get stumped on by the mobs and die 100 times?
4. Am I willing to spend time with a group of people on the server and ts?
etc.
We try and stick to the age of 16 years and older!

Application

You can have a look at the website, as there is a lot more info and can also place your application there http://humbleheaven.net

otherwise,

IGN:
Skype?:
Do you agree to the terms and rules?:
Time Zone:
Creativity 1-10:
Mod Knowledge 1-10:
FUN LEVEL 1-10:
Youtube Channel:
This wont make any difference whether you would be selected or not but would you be willing to donate:

Hope to hear from you soon!
-Huckens

Last edited:

FR3NZY

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Izaya_dullahan
Skype?: yes, willing to tell later
Reason of joining: Blood n Bones, minimal access server.
Do you agree to the terms and rules?: Yes
Time Zone: Central
Creativity 1-10: 7
Mod Knowledge 1-10: 6
FUN LEVEL 1-10: 8
Youtube Channel: dj.izaya
willing to donate: if the server and members are active and energetic.