Open NEI auto placing planks in Refined Storage crafting grid does not detect dark oak

J

jviperj

Summary of the problem NEI auto placing planks in Refined Storage crafting grid does not detect dark oak

Pack Version 1.2.1

What is the bug? When attempting to craft pistons using NEI to auto place the recipe in a refined storage crafting grid, it does not place dark oak planks. I have over 2k planks in my system and it does not detect and place them. I put spruce planks in and it detected them and placed them. If I take the items out of the system and attempt it on a crafting table it works with any planks.

Mod & Version NEI 2.1.3.207
Refined Storage 1.2.25

Link to log file No log

Is it repeatable? Yes, place all items for piston recipe in refined storage system, use dark oak planks. Then, attempt to craft by auto-placing through NEI.

Known Fix

J

jviperj

Just tried to do the same thing with other recipes that use planks with the same result.

xBlizzDevious

Jul 29, 2019
Summary of the problem NEI auto placing planks in Refined Storage crafting grid does not detect dark oak

Pack Version 1.2.1

What is the bug? When attempting to craft pistons using NEI to auto place the recipe in a refined storage crafting grid, it does not place dark oak planks. I have over 2k planks in my system and it does not detect and place them. I put spruce planks in and it detected them and placed them. If I take the items out of the system and attempt it on a crafting table it works with any planks.

Mod & Version NEI 2.1.3.207
Refined Storage 1.2.25

Link to log file No log

Is it repeatable? Yes, place all items for piston recipe in refined storage system, use dark oak planks. Then, attempt to craft by auto-placing through NEI.

Known Fix

Same issue with AE2 autocrafting - not just dark planks but any.

Recipe = Oak Planks with "allow ore-dict substitutions" but it won't use eucalyptus or dark oak planks. Haven't tested other planks but I imagine it's not reading the ore-dictionary properly and/or ignoring the substitute option.