Open Server [NeedDev] FTB Monster l Popular Summer Server Release!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

FrightfulBody

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, everybody; thanks for stopping by this thread! I encourage reading the article before making imperitive judgements, and thanks!
smile.png
Before I even begin to talk about my request at hand, let me formally introduce myself.

► I'm FrightfulBody, as best known online. I'm a experienced Minecraft player, and staff on a popular vanilla server called, 'hypixel.' I'm diciplined in player management, and general pleasing of the public. I'm 16 years old, and currently enjoy studying foreign languages, computer architecture, and entrepreneurship.

I'm also a soon to be foreign exchange student, and a video gamer, of course!
smile.png
Oh and I also like to watch various anime - from action, humor, and romance. I enjoy reading, favorite authors include John Green, Marie Lu, Suzanne Collins - and I'm a big fan of dystopians (you might be able to tell by the authors! ^^)

Now that the introduction is over, let me announce the fun stuff!

► This Summer, I'm going to attempt opening up a popular FTB Monster server. Feed the Beast Monster is a popular modded form of Minecraft out right now, and highly popular amongst FTB users. There are two things in my way, though. I'm going to need a developer - for in-game plugins, and for a website.

Before you read any further, here are some general requirements that will have to be met by my Developers.

-You must be at least 16 years, or older.
-You have to have a microphone, and a proper means of communication.
-I'm going to have to get along with you. As a developer, I need coherence and stability with you as a person. Essentially, we would need to be compatible; I basically need to trust you as a friend.

- If you're wondering about becoming an in-game dev, here are the requirements..
- Experience in development of Bukkit plugins.
-Extensive knowledge of Minecraft server administration.
- Linux server administration is greatly desired.
- Overall experience in Java creation techniques.

- If you're wondering about becoming a website dev, here are the requirements..
- Overall good with website design and creation.
- Experience in HTML.

Both of these are paid positions. If you'd like to apply for any of the positions, send in an application to[email protected]

Thanks for considering, please send in you're applications as soon as possible!
smile.png

Meatloaf4311

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, This sounds like a great idea, I would want to help you with the website, but I don't have any sort of mic to use, and I don't have a understanding of Linux. I know basics in Java and how administrate a server with proper configuring.

Any way,
Hope to hear about the new server soon.
Good Luck

FrightfulBody

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, This sounds like a great idea, I would want to help you with the website, but I don't have any sort of mic to use, and I don't have a understanding of Linux. I know basics in Java and how administrate a server with proper configuring.

Any way,
Hope to hear about the new server soon.
Good Luck

Check you're inbox.